From 31st of July until 3rd of August 2021 in Belis.
A short portrait of Belis
Beliș is a small village situated at the heart of the Western Carpathians of Romania. On a fairy-tale-like space 1 km away from it, lies one of the chapels of the Christian Community which has been home of the summer meetings and camps of the Christian community for almost 30 years.
A short representation:
- fir trees, paper birches, weeping willows, wildflower meadows and blueberry bushes
- a lovely chapel (without electricity and water)
- three wooden huts without electricity or water, without beds and mattresses
- a dining room with cold water connection and sockets,
- 4 outhouses,
- a fireplace plenty of space for outdoor activities
- plenty of space for camping and all the tents you would bring with you
- a mountain spring
- two cold water showers